Monday, January 4, 2010

Follow Your Bliss 2010

Tattoos are all about bliss for me.  My tats are visual representations of what I love.  They are notices against convention and for personal expression.

2009 was the beginning of taking myself seriously and standing up for my personal feelings.  It was all too easy before for my desires to superceeded by those of my child, customers, or family.  I began to seriously evaluate plans and wishes last year to make sure I was getting a fair share.

I will continue on this path in 2010.  Along the way, I will need to relieve myself of responsibility in one big arena of my life.  It will not be easy to leave something that has defined me for years, but it no longer feeds my soul.

Writing here and at Hounds in the Kitchen are my bliss right now along with my tattoo work.  Blogging gives me a voice, personal satisfaction, and some very small financial gain. 

This post is an entry for a conference pass to the Blissdom blogging conference where I could learn how to expand my enjoyment and success as a blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world! Speak!